For our final show for 2019, we are delighted to host the Junkman's Choir (Richard Home, Mark Neighbour, Michael Winkler, and Craig Barrie).
The Junkman's Choir - Afternoon Delight!
Time: 2:00pm-4:00pm (1:45pm if you'd like a pre-concert cuppa)
Date: Saturday, 16 November
Location: Address provided with booking confirmation
Grab some afternoon delight as only the Junkman's Choir can deliver: powerful gospel, delicate acapella harmonies and gritty Americana, from, arguably, Coburg's fourth hottest middle-aged, man band.
Craig (one half of All The Way Home) will be premiering some new, original songs. As always there will be singalongs, surprises and afternoon tea.
- 1:45pm Doors open for pre-concert cuppa
- 2:00pm The Junkman's Choir
- 2:50pm Afternoon tea/delight
- 3:10pm New songs and singalongs
• Family friendly, kids free, bring your voices and instruments!
• Donation at the door - seating is strictly limited (28).
• Please FB message or email us to book your seats and confirm payment details – firstname.lastname@example.org
– your seat is not reserved unless you have received an email or private message from us confirming seating and address details.
Afternoon tea is included but we'd love you to also contribute a small offering of your own devising if you are able and particularly if you have special dietary needs.
We look forward to spending the afternoon with you!
Nicki & Craig