Oct16:15 to 17:05
› Writing Songs for Zoom Choirs (Amberley Online)
About the Workshop:
Moving all-abilities and part singing groups on to zoom presented many challenges. To overcome the limitations of zoom Sarah has written a collection of simple and fun songs. In this workshop she will share the songs she has written and her process to maximise participation, inclusivity and fun with ‘Call and response’ songs, songs with actions, rounds and simple songs using current themes.
How to prepare for this session:
- Nothing specific
- Hopeful signes 2020
- Lockdown Blues 2020
- Plant a Seed
- Sun and Moon round
- Thank You Moon in G Final
- We can be Together Here
Meet the Leader: Sarah Mandie
Singer and songwriter, choir leader and teacher, Sarah is always busy creating and collecting songs and ideas to make our community richer and more connected. Sarah is currently leading The High Street bells all abilities choir, the Flinders Lane Community Voices and The Swinburne Chorale.
How to Register:
- This workshop is part of Amberley Online (CMVic Singing Camp 2020). Check out the full program here!
- It’s totally FREE to join but please register online here as soon as possible.
- All workshops will be online on Zoom (you don't need to have a Zoom account to join in).
- After you register, you'll receive an email with a link, meeting ID and password for the whole event.
- You only need to register once, regardless of how many Amberley Online workshops you are joining.