Oct14:15 to 15:05
› Wellbeing for Zoomed Out Voices (Amberley Online)
About the Workshop:
How is your voice coping with leading or participating in online singing in this weird world? Are you finding more frogs in your throat than you used to? In this workshop we’ll share tips and activities for keeping our voices in the best of shape whilst singing at the computer! Jane will also share some insights as a singing leader and Alexander Technique teacher.
Meet the Leader: Jane Coker
Jane Coker grew up in the UK folk scene. Surrounded by harmony singing since she was a kid she has a deep love for songs that can be sung in harmony by as many people as possible! She plays mandolin, clarinet, whistles and saxophone – and uke of course! She is also an expericed Alexander Technique teacher.
How to prepare for this session:
- Make sure to have a bit of room to move about
How to Register:
- This workshop is part of Amberley Online (CMVic Singing Camp 2020). Check out the full program here!
- It’s totally FREE to join but please register online here as soon as possible.
- All workshops will be online on Zoom (you don't need to have a Zoom account to join in).
- After you register, you'll receive an email with a link, meeting ID and password for the whole event.
- You only need to register once, regardless of how many Amberley Online workshops you are joining.