Oct20:15 to 21:15
› Fireside Jam (Amberley Online)
About the Session:
The fireside jam at this year's online Amberly Singing Camp will be hosted by Accidentally Massive (Emily Hayes, Poppy Turbiak and Tucker Hayes). Join us around the fire pit at our place in Brunswick for a virtual campside sing with all the CMVic community. Lead us in a song or simply warm your hands and hearts by the fire!
Want to offer a song? Here's what you need to do...
- Email Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by 9am Wednesday, 14 October with your act's name and the song you are going to share
- Let us know how you are going to share your song - will you be live to Zoom on the day or prepare a pre-recorded performance?
- Prepare a word and chord sheet that we can share around the virtual campfire with our at-home friends.
How to prepare for this session:
- Look out for the word and chord sheets that will be shared during the session
- Achy Breaky Heart
- Ain't No Sunshine Guitar Chords (Accidentally Massive)
- Ain't No Sunshine Uke Chords
- Boney Was a Warrior - Word Doc (Stuart & Polly Ashburner)
- Boney Was a Warrior Open Document Format
- Happy Together by the Turtles (Nicki Johnson & Craig Barrie)
- Happy Together Uke Muster Mash Mp3 (Nicki Johnson & Craig Barrie
- I Can See Clearly Now (Jane Coker & Tanya Nolan)
- People Get Ready (Arnold Tihema)
- Proud Mary (Accidentally Massive)
- Runaround Sue (John Howard & Michelle Fox)
- Tui Tui (Eva Popov and Cam)
- Wagon Wheel (Julie Bradley)
Meet the Leader: Emily Hayes
Emily is a fabulous singing leader and long-time supporter of community music making. She leads the Rogues Choir in Brunswick, Heidelberg Mamas Choir and sings with Songrise Quartet. Em has researched Mother Goose and VOSA training methods and takes her own approach to singing with little tackers and their families, bringing modern yet satisfying songs with relevant social values. Em creates a wonderful atmosphere of inclusion for all ages and abilities.
How to Register:
- This workshop is part of Amberley Online (CMVic Singing Camp 2020). Check out the full program here!
- It’s totally FREE to join but please register online here as soon as possible.
- All workshops will be online on Zoom (you don't need to have a Zoom account to join in).
- After you register, you'll receive an email with a link, meeting ID and password for the whole event.
- You only need to register once, regardless of how many Amberley Online workshops you are joining.