› Viva School of Music seeks Piano and Singing Teachers30/Nov/2020
Viva School of Music is the local premier music school of Camberwell, right at the heat of the Camberwell Junction.
It is a warm, friendly and enthusiastic school servicing mostly school aged children.
We are currently seeking notably qualified piano and singing teachers for work in 2021.
Teachers must possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Music (or equivalent qualification)
- A working with Children Check or VIT
- A warm, friendly and encouraging personality
- Be able to teach piano and/or singing to a high standard (grade 6 AMEB and above)
- Have some knowledge of the AMEB, Rock School and VCE Syllabus or be willing to learn about them
- A community of qualified, welcoming performers/teachers working together
- All teaching tools - books, online assistance and comfortable teaching studios
- Lots of teaching support and help with keeping student interest
- Great hourly rate
If you feel you posses a passion for encouraging the next generation of musicians, with a friendly, warm and welcoming demeanour, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate being contacted by email only.