Want to Create A Groups Page?
If you’re a CMVic member it’s easy to make a group page in no time!
Any CMVic member can make a groups page for a music group, choir, band, ensemble or jam session. You can even make a page for yourself as an ‘individual’.
To create a groups page follow the steps below:
- Start by logging into the website. This can be done by clicking the “Member Login” link in the top left-hand corner of the website.
- Once you’re logged in select the ‘My Control Panel’ link (which will now be located where the member login link was). This will take you to the CMVic Members Area.
- Once in the CMVic Members Area, select ‘My Groups’ tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the ‘My Groups’ tab click on the pink ‘Create A Group’ button.
- You can now enter all relevant information, pictures, resources and events that will help promote your group!
Once your groups page is complete you can share the page link anywhere you like! Your page will be viewable to the public.
Not a CMVic Member?
No worries, contact us and we can list your group here at no cost so that people can find your group.
Check out our interactive google map for instrumental groups. Another handy way of searching for an instrumental group!