Donate to Community Music Victoria now! Just use the box to the right (or below on smartphone).
Community Music Victoria Inc is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status. All donations of $2 and over to CMVic are tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for your records. The organisation is also registered as a charity with the ACNC. Click the Registered Charity Tick on the left, to view our listing.
Community Music Victoria is in an exciting phase, and we are busy doing what we do best: Developing, implementing and delivering a rich program of music making opportunities and projects which are open to everyone.
By making a generous donation you will be helping us reach and engage with more participants across a broad spectrum of fully participatory singing and instrumental opportunities and get more Victorians making music together.
Any gift you can give will make a difference, helping to bring more music, more singing and more joy to Victorian communities. We'll make every cent of your donation count!
- Your gift of $15 could help bring a volunteer to CMVic HQ, enabling them to spend a day updating our gorgeous website with heaps of useful musical resources for singers, musicians and leaders across Victoria to use and enjoy
- Your gift of $55 could provide a full hour of expert advice, support or publicity to an emerging singing or instrumental group helping them grow and develop
- Your gift of $110 could provide a subsidised youth place, either at Treetops Music Camp, or the CMVic Singing Camp helping an emerging leader participate in music making or singing in a warm and supportive environment
- Your gift of $265 could provide the materials to help a group make a start on a brand new marimba for their community as part of our Making Marimbas, Making Music (4M) project
- Your gift of $550 could help us provide a regular rehearsal venue for a brand new StreetSounds band to get together and make a big beautiful noise!
- A gift of $1,000 could help commission a Victorian composer to create a brand new tune to be played by all the StreetSounds bands together in a massed band session at the 2017 street band festival
- Any smaller donation would help support the work we do with the hundreds of music groups and leaders throughout Victoria.
To see all of the amazing things we were able to achieve over the course of 2015, read our annual report here
Community Music Victoria is an independent, not-for-profit, membership based organisation which relies on a mix of Government funding, membership fees, sponsorship and your donation to exist. Your support is fundamental to the future of CMVic and to our broadening the take up of community music making in Victoria. Through your efforts, over the last couple of years we’ve been able to:
- Create hundreds of new songs and tunes to share with our communities at over a dozen major festivals and events
- Provide mentoring support all over Victoria to over 30 new singing and playing groups with unique benefits for communities, including the stroke support group in Geelong, and the Singlish project in Brimbank which supports the learning of English as a second language
- Involve a growing number of young people in the making of music for the first time; youth led workshops at our numerous residential camps are creating a whole new participation and leadership culture
- Support our growing network of a hundred or more singing and playing leaders by putting on events where skills and materials are freely shared