Fundraising Coordinator: a contract for 186 hours between February and July 2017. Expressions of interest close 20 January. See here for position description.
Register of Employment Candidates
From time to time CMVic looks for people to take on occasional and temporary paid jobs. We want to make sure that people with a commitment to CMVic’s values and relevant skills are invited to apply for these positions. To help make this happen we keep a “Register of Employment Candidates” and notify the people on it when employment opportunities arise. You are invited to apply to add your name to the register. All you need do is check that you fall into one or more of the eligibility criteria below and send us your current CV.
- Have participated in at least three of CMVic’s skills sharing/peer gathering activities, and/or be able to express and demonstrate commitment to CMVic’s values and their application in communities; and
- Have skills or experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Administration and computer skills
- Facilitation of community music leadership skills-sharing
- Specialist topics relevant to community music making
- Co-ordination and/or administration of community based activities
- Volunteer management
- Organisational management
- Financial administration
Send us a brief covering letter and a current CV. If the eligibility criteria are met (as determined by a panel from CMVic’s board of management, not including the applicant) you will be added to the register and informed of relevant employment opportunities. CMVic’s full employment policy is available for inspection.
Just email us at email@example.com and we will send you a copy.