Local Catalyst: Mildura, Sunraysia & Mallee
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 15 November 2021
We invite applications for a one year (initially) community arts engagement project in the Mildura, Sunraysia and Mallee region.
• Part-Time 0.3 EFT: (~ 12 hours per week)
• Position Duration: Jan’22 – Jan’23. Dec’21 induction
The Local Catalyst: Mildura, Sunraysia and Mallee will help community music leaders reactivate their groups and start new ones. Working with CMVic staff and a Local Action Team, the Local Catalyst will administer and support the development of training that matches the needs of local leaders.
- Establish and coordinate the Local Action Team.
- Map existing community music activities in the region and assist in the seeding of new activities.
- Facilitate the development of a local community music practitioner network, coordinating communications and activities that enable local leadership development.
- Advocate for community music with local authorities and the public.
- Regularly review and report on progress against the grant deliverables with the Project Manager.
Click here for the Local Catalyst Position Description, which includes the Key Selection Criteria.
How to apply
Please submit a letter of application which addresses each of the Key Selection Criteria, along with a copy of your curriculum vitae, and the names and contact details of two referees, who will only be contacted after securing your permission.
Submit by email to Nicki Johnson (CMVic Program Coordinator) email@example.com with ‘Local Catalyst Application’ in the subject line.
For further information, or to arrange for an informal chat about the role, please contact Nicki Johnson (CMVic Program Coordinator) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 9am Monday, 15 November 2021